Job title: Team Leader
Salary: 8.39 with shift allowance
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Quality Control
• Responsible for manufacturing processes
• Setting mechanical machines
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Able to work to targets
• Good numeracy and literacy skills (Essential)
• Punctual & Conscientious (Essential)
• Must have own transport due to the location of the company
• 31 days holiday including bank holidays
• Child care vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.