Hours: 19:30pm (night runs)
Pay rate: 12-14
We are currently recruiting for Class 1 drivers for a busy storage and distribution centre based in Redditch. Minimal handball involved.
It is a great opportunity to work for a reputable company who are growing and looking for a reliable driver to complement their existing team.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Driving a cat C+E HGV to customers across England
* Completing delivery paperwork
* Ensuring that all deliveries are completed on time and in full
* Building good relationships with customers
* Delivering and collecting scaffold materials from site which involves maybe a bit of labouring and liaising with fork lift drivers on site to get loaded/unloaded.
* Completing daily vehicle checks
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Licenced to drive a Cat C+E HGV (Essential)
* Possess a valid Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* No more than 6 penalty points (Essential)
* No history of DR10
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help. DRI23