Job title: CCM Programmer
Salary: 30,000 - 35,000 p.a.
I am recruiting for an Tier 1 supplier into the automotive industry who are currently looking to recruit for a CMM Programmer. As the CMM Programmer you will be responsible for writing and editing programs using QCT (quality control technology) Software.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• To write and edit programs.
• Selecting suitable probes and attachments for the CMM to ensure accurate and efficient measurement of components.
• Generating clear and concise CMM reports which display all customer and manufacturing required outputs.
• Analysing CMM reports and communicating any non-conforming measured features and features which are moving towards the limits of tolerances.
• Providing training to production operatives on the operation of the CMM's for running jobs
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_At least 3 years' experience CMM Programming - Essential
_Experience writing and editing programs - Essential
_A knowledge of QCT software - Desirable
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.