Well established manufacturer of parts for Transport and construction seeks a new CNC Programmer to join the team.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Must have experience in using XYZ or Siemens controlled Machines
• Previous experience programming Milling Machines
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Programming and machine setting
• Operating 2-4 pieces before changing programme
• Quality Control Using Vernier gauges, reading from drawings
• Ability to write programmes and alter if needed
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.