Full time, permanent, 38hrs a week
Mon-Thurs 8.00-1.00, 1.30-4.45
A 15 minute paid break is given from 10.15-10.30 each day.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Use CNC programming, setting, operating skills for machining materials to drawing and instruction, meeting the requirements of the department and/or managers and supervisors.
- Read, interpret and understand technical drawing details.
- Plan and organise processes, giving due consideration to efficiency and productivity.
- Set 4-axis CNC Milling Machine Centres and operate accordingly; including jigs, fixtures and tooling.
- Conduct machining processes as required and directed by the line manager and drawing instruction
- Use suitable measuring equipment to establish correct fit and tolerance to drawing, specification and instruction. Completing Quality Control documentation accordingly.
- Clean and maintain equipment, tooling and workshop environment
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and punctually
- Follow Health & Safety procedures (including wearing necessary Person Protective Equipment) to ensure safe working practices for self and for others.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help