Commercial Collections Specialist
9.74 Per Hour
Monday to Friday - 37.5 Hours
I am recruiting for a well-established company based in Redditch. They are looking to expand their Debt Collection team . They are looking for a driven candidate to join their successful team. They are well known within their industry and locally. This is a temp to perm opportunity and ideally looking for someone to start immediately.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Contacting debtors by phone, email and letter to obtain payment as quickly as possible.
• Ensuring all communication adheres to our collections policies & procedures and has the required impact.
• Using strong questioning techniques & negotiations to achieve the best outcome.
• Using credit information and information gathered from both the debtor and the client to design an effective collections strategy.
• Researching and understanding your allocated customer's expectations and working to exceed those expectations by designing your collections strategy around them.
• Keeping customers informed of relevant new information as and when required.
• Updating our database is stringent accuracy and ensuring all relevant information is updated and where relevant complies with the data protection principles.
• Conducting investigation work and where relevant instructing tracing agents in cases on absconded debtors.
• Processing card payments with accuracy via our card payment system.
• Advising both debtors and customers of relevant proceedings to consider.
• Ensuring debtors are kept informed of the potential proceedings and the consequences of those proceedings.
• Supporting and sharing experience and knowledge with the current team.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Process driven
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skills - both written and verbally
• Well organised
• Microsoft office and IT proficient
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.