Job title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: 35,000 - 37,000 p.a.
Hours: Days - Mon - Thursday 8.00am - 17.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 13.00 pm
I am currently looking to recruit for a Maintenance Engineer to work with a tier 1 supplier into the automotive industry. As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of TPM systems on site, taking responsibility for plant and facilities maintenance.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
• Using root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of failures, using problem solving techniques to eliminate line repeaters.
• Assisting with TPM activities.
• Achieve 100% scheduled accomplishments of PM issues.
• To provide a flexible working approach, covering where required to maintain shift cover.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Electrical bias ideally with 17th edition (Essential)
• PLC & robot experience (Essential)
• Ability to read and understand engineering diagram (Essential)
• Flexible approach to working hours (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.