Our Client is looking for a candidate with drive and enthusiasm, need to be hands on and be competent in engineering in order to be conversant with all rolling mill and and presswork machinery. The succesful candidate willl eventually take ownership of the day to day mechanical maintenance Engineering issues, will also include preventative maintenance.
* Planning developing and undertaking scheduled machine maintenance
* Maintain control of STL consumables for G10/20
* Responding to breakdowns and engineering issues
* Mechanical Fault diagnosis
* Equiptment repair/improvements
* Creating S.O.P (standard operating Procedures)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.