Our client are a renowned manufacturer of small pressings and components and are seeking an experienced Press Toolmaker for their busy operations.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Setting and operation of Bruderer and Chin Fong press machinery to achieve production targets (Essential)
• Adhere to quality procedures such as first off, last off and quality checks (Essential)
• Carry out repairs and maintenance on press tooling jigs and fixtures (Essential)
• Care and maintenance of machinery and associated tooling (Essential)
• Take an active part within the manufacturing team and contribute to improvements and objectives (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Press Setting experience - preferably on Bruderer & Chin Fong presses (Essential)
• Able to read and interpret technical engineering duties (Essential)
• A sound engineering knowledge and aptitude (Essential)
• Hold a ROSPA or equivalent (Essential)
• Some toolroom/toolmaking ability (Advantageous)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.