Job Title: Quality Systems Manager
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: 48,000 - 50,000 p.a. + Company car allowance
I am currently recruiting for a global leading Tier 1 supplier into the automotive industry. They are looking to recruit for a Quality Systems Manager, as the QSM you will be responsible for implementing & maintaining industry leading systems.
Responsibilities will include:
• Implementing and maintaining automotive/manufacturing quality management systems.
• Integrating the clients and NSEU Management systems
• Developing internal audit plans covering all relevant management systems.
• Conducting audits.
• Leading 3rd party audits and following up corrective actions are closed.
• Liaising with relevant third parties such as customers & companies.
• Providing training relevant on Quality Management Systems.
• Supporting and developing QMS with client suppliers.
The successful candidate for the Quality Systems Managers position will have the following:
• Experience implementing and maintaining QMS
• Experience in leading audits
• A solid understanding of quality tools and techniques
• Experience within Project Management when implementations take place
• Experience using manufacturing systems
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.