Salary:30,000 p.a (Overtime available)
Hours:7:30am - 4:30pm/Friday 7:30am - 12:30pm
This is a great opportunity for a CNC Miller Programmer to join a company which is heavily investing in automotive and similar industries. Along with the training we offer a competitive salary, regular paid overtime and additional benefits.
Days to day duties will include the following:
* Programming/Setting/Operating Siemens machining centres
* Programming/Setting/Operating 3 & 4 axis machines
* Producing small to medium batch components for the automotive industry and others from engineering drawings
* Producing components accurately to drawing tolerances and specifications.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Time served and apprentice trained (Advantageous)
* Experience in reading complex engineering drawings and using modern inspection equipment (Essential)
* Have a track record of CNC Programming, setting and operating within a busy manufacturing environment - Siemens (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer the best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.