Hours: 7:30 - 4:30/ FRI 7:30 - 12:30
This is a great opportunity for a CNC Sliding Head Programmer/Setter/Operator to join a multi-faced company covering many different industries such as automotive, power generation, manufacturing and gas & oil. Along with the training we offer competitive salary, regular paid overtime and additional benefits.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Programming/Setting & Operating a Star Sliding Head machine, Fanuc controlled
* Producing components accurately to drawing tolerances and specifications
* Responsible for manufacturing small batch components for industries including power, energy and automotive.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Time served and apprentice trained (Advantageous)
* Experience in reading complex engineering drawings and using modern inspection equipment (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer the best advice on your next step! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.