Hours: 7:30 - 4:30/ FRI 7:30 - 12:30
This is a great opportunity for a manual / CNC Turner to join a multi-faced company covering many different industries such as automotive, power generation, manufacturing and gas & oil. Along with the training we offer competitive salary, regular paid overtime and additional benefits.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Manual turning
* Programming/Setting & Operating XYZ ProtoTRAK CNC Lathe
* Producing components accurately to drawing tolerances and specifications
* Responsible for manufacturing one-off and small batch components for industries including power, energy and automotive
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Time served and apprentice trained (Advantageous)
* Must be an experienced Manual Turner (Essential)
* Experience in reading complex engineering drawings and using modern inspection equipment (Essential)
* Have a track record of operating conventional lathes - BSA, Dugard, Harrison Alpha, Colchester or Sheng Yang (Essential)
* Good understanding of the operation of a XYZ ProtoTRAK CNC machine (Advantageous)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.