A position has become available for an experienced Shift Technician to join their team within a leading manufacturing company in Rugby.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Carry out scheduled maintenance and general upkeep of the machinery
* Making sure that machinery is always running and keeping to target levels
* All relevant paper work and records are correct
* Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to
* Quality checks to be carried out to very tight tolerances
* Provide support for trials of new materials or equipment
* Provide support for the installation or commissioning of new equipment
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* HNC/HND or equivalent in engineering practises (Essential)
* Experience with relevant software (Infinity and APRISO) (Desirable)
* Must have an engineering background and worked in the food canning / packaging industry (Essential)
* Must be able to work 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout the West Midlands
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.