Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Maintenance and general upkeep of the machinery
* making sure that machinery is always running
* that all paper work is correct,
* quality checks are carried out within 1 micron very tight tolerances
* Provide support for trials of new materials or equipment
* provide support for support for the installation or commissioning of new equipment
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience
* HND/HNC OR Time served apprentice (Essential)
* must have an engineering background and worked in food manufacturing industry (Essential)
* must be able to work 4 on 4 shift pattern
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout the West Midlands
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.