Our client is looking to expand its existing workforce therefore, they require the following person to join their team working within a clean room Environment:
Production Associates. To produce medical products and packs set within an environmentally controlled area
* Meet daily/weekly/monthly objectives set by production supervisor
* Comply with company health and safety policy
* Achieve manufacturing schedule compliance
* Comply with manufacturing practices applicable to Medical device packaging within a class 8 cleanroom
* Participate in Lean daily management system
* Comply with SOP
* Embrace continual improvement to identify and eliminate all forms of waste
* LEAN manufacturing principles
* Undertake any other roles or duties that may be necessary or appropriate to the role.
* Excellent had eye co-ordination (Essential)
* Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (desirable)
* LEAN (desirable)
* Good communication skills (Essential)
* Knowledge of MS Office Excel word and PowerPoint (desirable)
* Helpful and friendly
* Team Player
* Capable of working under pressure
* Dedicated and committed
* Customer focused
* Flexible approach to working hours.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.