Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Our client is looking to expand its existing workforce therefore, they require the following person to join their team working within a clean room Environment:
Quality Control Assistant. To assist the Quality Control Supervisor with Quality control Inspection of Medical Devices
* Undertake the inspection of single use Medical Equipment in accordance with defined Quality Control Inspection acceptance criteria
* Maintain a clean and tidy workspace in line with Medical Device good manufacturing practices
* Preparation of post-inspection product for final packaging, this needs to include accurate counts and any customer specific products
* Reporting any Non-conformance Material in accordance with the Quality Control Department
* Compliance with Company Health and safety Policies and procedures
* A Team Player with a friendly;helpful;positive and respectful
* Ability to fit in well with a small team and individually
* Good communicator with excellent written and verbal
* Flexible approach to working additional hours or moving around different departments as required
* High degree of concentration
* Pc literate.