* Counting of instruments
* Picking and packing of boxed instrumentsand customised sets
* Despatch orders on a daily basis
* Stock shelves withinventory and both sterile and non-sterile
* Book in stock when received
* Stock rotation
* Stock takes as and when required
* Order processing
* Loading and unloading vehicles must be able to lift 25kgs
* Use of computer system for booking out orders
* Communicate with customer service team and other staff members
* Proven experience in a warehouse (essential)
* Good communication skills (essential)
* Must have attention to detail
* Computer literate
* A helpful and friendly approach
* A team player
* Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines
* Dedicated and committed
* Customer focused
* Flexible approach to working additional hours and weekends required
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.