Workforce are recruiting for an experienced AutoCAD Technician - with a starting salary between 25,000 - 30,000 DOE - to work for our client in the Walsall area. You will provide support to the design team for a fast growing utility company. It is important that you have experience in producing 'as-laid' drawings for installed mains and services.
Role and Responsibilities
• Produce accurate and comprehensive detailed AutoCAD drawings for the design team
• Produce accurate As-laid drawings of laid mains and services
• Ensure that relevant people and authorities are updated with latest records
• Create and maintain drawing logs
• Keep the electronic filing system up to date with latest plans and information
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
• Visit sites
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use of AutoCAD as needed.
• Microsoft Office software.
• GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1