Well Established Manufacturing company in Tamworth are seeking an experienced CNC Programmer Operator for their growing team. Making high quality Steel and Aluminium products domestic and commercial applications with a range of security steel internal and external doors and window grilles. Our skilled and professional workforce are at the core of our business.
Day to day duties will include the following:
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING MACHINES:
• Cincinnatti CNC Machining Centre, 2100 Acramatic Controller
• Hardinge VMC 600 II
• Doosan VC430 Twin Pallet VMC
• Cincinnatti Sabre 1000 VMC, Fanuc Controls
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• FANUC control experience ESSENTIAL
• Experience in fixture design ESSENTIAL
• Experience of Lathes and Milling ESSENTIAL
• Ability to programme at the machine ESSENTIAL
• Applicant must be able to work under their own initiative and be fully conversant with reading engineering drawings and developing parts for them.
• Must have relevant experience on above machines and controllers to apply.
Tamworth based applicants preffered
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.