Job title: Test & Verification Engineer
Salary: 25,000 - 29,000 p.a.
Hours: Mon - Friday 8am - 4pm
I am currently recruiting for a Test & Verification Engineer to work with a well-established manufacturer of safety critical components for a variety of different industries. As Test & Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for working within process and procedures to assure functionality, integrity and robustness of all new and existing products.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Be proactive reporting progress, risk and issues
• Lead the writing of project documentation; input to and review of user documentation
• Proactively design and develop automated test systems to verify product requirements are fully satisfied.
• Lead multidisciplinary development team to provide pre-qualified and verification testing
• Drive innovation and lead continuous improvement in testing and verification
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The successful candidate for the Test & Verification Engineers position will have the following experience:
• Minimum of two years in a similar position - Essential
• Ability to use standard MS software packages as well as bespoke test software, such as national instruments LabVIEW - Essential
• Experience with problem solving tools such as; 8D & Ishikawa - Essential
• Lean tools & techniques - Essential
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.