Workforce are recruiting for an experienced CNC Milling Operator - offering a starting rate between £8.00 and £9.00ph DOE - to work for our client in Tipton. You will be manufacturing parts for Air Conditioned and Cold Storage vehicles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Proficient in CNC Operating of Milling Machines and horizontal machining Centres.
• Knowledge of Fanuc based machinery is advantageous,
• Loading parts, machining and detailing parts, and quality checking parts against engineering drawings.
• Knowledge of adjusting offsets is essential.
• Working to Small/Medium batches.
Immediate starts available.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.