Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Surface Grinder - offering a starting salary of 28,000 - 30,000, a 39 hour week and a permanent job - to work for a well-established local company in the Walsall area.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of Jones and Shipmen grinders is essential.
• Ability to work to tight tolerances.
• Ability to work with a range of materials including Tool Steels and High Speed steels.
• Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings.
• Ability to use a range of measuring equipment.
• Knowledge of workshop health and safety measures.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1