Workforce are recruiting for a Laser Setter and Operator -Offering a starting hourly rate of 10.00 - 11.00 - to work for a Steel fabrication company in Walsall.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Have experience setting and operating Flat Bed Lasers.
• Have experience working with bystronic lasers
• Be able to cut a various grades and thicknesses of materials.
• Be comfortable working in a team
• Have a very high attention to detail.
• Be reliable, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
Hour of work with be a rotating day shift pattern working between 06:00 - 14:00 Monday - Friday then 14:00 - 22:00
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.