Workforce are recruiting for an experienced maintenance fitter for our steel processing client in the Walsall area. Due to the nature of their work and avoiding breakdown times the company require maintenance fitters to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on production machinery.
• To undertake both Reactive and Proactive planned maintenance
• To be able to diagnose faults, both Electrical and Mechanical
• To Identify appropriate solutions
• Reporting issues to the Works Manager, & Production Supervisor.
• Excellent Fault finding and diagnosis skills on machinery
• Must have experience of working on Machinery in a Manufacturing facility
• Knowledge of Health and Safety, Permits to Work, Risk Assessments and PPE Requirements.
• Must have Both Mechanical & Electrical experience with 17th edition
• Be able to use a PC
• Be able to read Electrical & Mechanical Drawings.
• Some Hydraulic experience would be an advantage
• HNC Qualified
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.