Job title: Maintenance Supervisor
Hours: Mon - Friday (DAYS)
Salary: up to 38,000 p.a.
I am recruiting for a privately-owned stockholder within the Midlands area who are in the process of recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team due to continued growth.
As the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for the implementation/development and implementation of a planned maintenance system to improve factory performance.
Salary: From 42,000 p.a. + Pension
Suitable for: Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Team Leader
• Ensure health & safety compliance of all assets within your designated area.
• Develop a planned preventative maintenance system; productive maintenance, planned internal maintenance and servicing plans.
• Develop and manage the engineering team within the factory to drive performance and reduce operational costs.
• Develop KPI's which demonstrate the correlation between planned asset care system effectiveness and line performance showing value for money.
• Setting & reviewing PDR's (performance development reviews) and objectives.
• Where possible develop rotational spares to minimise both planned and planned stoppages.
The successful candidate for the position of Maintenance Supervisor will:
• Be a time served apprenticeship - ESSENTIAL
• Be electrical bias - ESSENTIAL
• Three years' work experience within a manufacturing environment is essential - ESSENTIAL
17th edition qualification - ESSENTIAL
• Desirable skills - PLC, pneumatics, hydraulics, temperature, instrumentation, welding and FLT license holder
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.