Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Toolmaker for our client in the Aldridge area. Starting ASAP, this will be a Temp to Perm placement with an opportunity for a permanent placement at the end of the probation period.
To be successful, you must have the following experience:
• Have experience working on conventional machining including mills, lathes, drills, grinders etc.
• Read and understand technical drawings to ensure all parts produced are correct.
• To build, repair and maintain press tools to fine tolerances
• Use recognised problem solving techniques to analyse tool problems, strip and rebuild of tools for maintenance / repair.
• Analyse and action of tooling problems in production.
Salary up to 14 per hour plus overtime when the company requires.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.