Job title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: 8.80 - 9.82
Hours:Sun-Thu OR Tue-Sat 6AM - 2PM, 9AM - 5PM, 2PM - 10PM
Working for busy distribution centre which was created to efficiently distribute prepared chilled food products to the rapidly growing UK grocery retail industry, in both primary and secondary channels.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Picking and packing within a chilled environment, which can include freezing temperatures.
* Following H&S procedures.
* Using hand-held scanners.
* Arranging collections, checking the stock against paperwork.
* Keeping workstation clean and tidy.
*Use of pump truck.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Good attention to detail
* Hard working attitude
* Good work ethic
* Have good manual handling skills
* Be able to take on the responsibility to work alone when required
* Experience on picking/packing stations (Advantageous)
Workforce Staffing are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.