Job title: CNC Miller Turner Programmer
Hours: Full time 8 am - 4:30 pm / 1 pm Finish Friday
On behalf of our well-established precision CNC Turning and CNC Milling engineering client. We are looking for highly experienced CNC Miller & CNC Turner.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• CNC prototype and small to medium batch
• Operating CNC XYZ lathes
• Operating 3 & 4 axis CNC Haas milling machines
• Grinding experience, a BONUS
• Experienced in machining prototypes
• Tool setting, CNC operating and setting up machines
• Tool room & workshop background
• Experience in programming CNC machines is essential
• Working on one off parts
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.