Job title: CNC Programmer Setter/Operator
Location: Bidford On Avon
Hourly: 15 - 20 per hour
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm
Friday 7.30am - 12.30pm
I am recruiting for a client who have been established since 1994 in providing precision engineering into OEM's and Machine Tool end users. They are currently looking to recruit for a Multi Skilled CNC Programmer Setter/ Operator (Miller/Turner). As the Programmer Setter/Operator you will be responsible programming on 4 & 5 axis machining centres with the ability to program using the latest CAD systems.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Ability and aptitude to identify and address opportunities to maximise machine utilisation and uptime to meet demanding manufacturing schedules, to include multiple machine operation.
• Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
• Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and agreed targets.
• Reliable, consistent and punctual.
• Be a proactive team player.
• Able to maintain and monitor their own quality control using micrometers, Vernier's and gauges.
• Willingness to extend their own skill sets through Company sponsored training.
• Competitive package available to the right candidate
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_At least 3 years' experience CNC Programming - Essential
_Multi axis Machine centres using Fanuc controls - Essential
_A general knowledge of tooling requirements, speeds, feeds etc - Essential
_The ability to Mill & Turn - Essential
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.