Workforce are currently recruiting for an experienced Structural Design Engineer - offering a starting salary of 25,000 - 35,000 DOE and the opportunity to develop and progress within the company - to work for a specialist access company in the Walsall area.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using 2D and 3D software primarily AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of mastclimbing work platforms, cradles and suspended access equipment or similar is essential.
• Be able to design/modify access solutions and complete load calculations using governing codes, standards engineering formulas skills and experience.
• Be able to complete/modify layout drawings using schematic layout provided by Client.
• Calculate loads and stresses on different parts of the structure.
• You must be flexible to work throughout the UK as you may be required to travel to visit Client's offices, or construction sites.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Knowledge and ability to use AutoCAD
• Microsoft Office software.
• A full clean driving license is essential
• Suitable education the task- HNC/HND or Degree in an applicable Engineering subject.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1