Despatch Logistics Supervisor (FMCG)
Salary: 25,500 per annum + pension
A leading global FMCG client are looking to recruit for a Dispatch Logistics Supervisor to join their in-house production / operations department.
You will be tasked with managing a team of staff and maintain work activities to meet Dispatch times and enable the company to deliver finished products to their retail customers. You will be responsible for driving productivity and ensuring minimal time wasting in the team through effective organisation of people, materials, labels, and product. You will be tasked with effectively monitoring and communicating to the team their performance.
You will also be fully responsible for ensuring that Dispatch Operatives are picking orders correctly, Dispatching products correctly and on time, adhering to all Electronic Data Capture System and Quality Control procedures, filing all paperwork and recording temperature checks.
The successful candidate for the Dispatch Logistics Supervisor role will possess the following experience:
• Educated to national QCF level 3 in an academic or relevant vocational qualification (Desirable)
• Must possess experience working in a Transport & Logistics department or an FMCG Warehouse environment (Essential)
• Experience of working in the food industry, supplying retail multiples, managing Dispatch teams would be a distinct advantage (Essential)
• Previous experience of working within a warehouse or packhouse environment in a FMCG supervisory capacity is essential (Essential)
• Computer literate, with requirements for MS Word, Excel and Outlook (Essential)
• Experience of working in a demanding environment working with demanding customers (Essential)
• An understanding of the supply chain for exotic fruits and vegetables (Essential)
• Flexibility with regards to location and working patterns (Essential)
Workforce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.