Job Title:Maintenance Engineer
Location:Stratford on Avon
Salary: Up to 35,000 p.a.
A leading supplier to UK retailers and the food service and wholesale sector are looking to recruit an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their in-house maintenance department.
You will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager with primary responsibility for plant equipment. The ideal person will be apprentice trained with a solid engineering background.
Suitable for: Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer
• To follow routine tasks with the ability to maximise plant efficiency and output through continuous improvement.
• To have the ability to project manage the introduction of new plant equipment into the facility is essential.
• To plan, schedule and undertake routine maintenance work as required and instructed
• To support production teams by responding quickly to reports of equipment breakdown or failure and ensuring all repairs are undertaken effectively and with minimal disruption to normal production
• To gain a comprehensive understanding of the PLC controlled, and other specialist equipment in order to provide full fault diagnosis, support and repair
The successful candidate for the position of Maintenance Engineer will be:
• Time served as an Industrial Electrical Engineer with proven electrical mechanical cross over skills.
• Several years` work experience within a manufacturing environment is essential
• Proven experience of electrical and mechanical repair of production equipment is essential
• Experience of maintenance and repair of PLC control systems is necessary
• 17th edition qualified
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.