Job title: Operations Supervisor
Shift: Tuesday - Saturday (7am - 5pm)
Salary: circa 30,000 p.a.
A leading global FMCG client are looking to recruit for an Operations Supervisor to take responsibility for a team of Production Supervisors, Line Leaders & Warehouse Team leaders ensuring that all operational and warehouse activities are completed accurately. The role requires the effective management of staff and product including the organisation of people, materials, labels, operational throughput and packaging.
Responsibilities will include:
• Liaising with procurement, logistics, planning, stock control and sales teams to ensure the ongoing efficiency of the site operation.
• To work at all times within the obligations required of an ERTS facility.
• To analyse the ongoing performance of direct reports ensuring high levels of performance and output.
• To monitor the performance of equipment ensuring that any malfunction or breakdown is reported and remedied.
• Ensuring that the intake and dispatch due diligence and area SOPs are fully implemented and controlled.
• To ensure that all information and systems required for the accuracy and ongoing effectiveness of the prophet data input system is managed correctly and to the required standards.
The successful candidate for the Production Line Leaders position will have the following experience:
• 3-5 years' experience within a warehouse or packhouse environment in a FMCG supervisory capacity. (Essential)
• Experience in prophet data input systems is essential including data input, reconciliation and reports. (Desirable)
• An understanding of planning within a fresh produce environment. (Desirable)
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.