Global engineering company with 5,250 employees worldwide, of which approx. 3,400 are in Germany
Turnover 2017: 610 million euros. Subsidiaries with regional production, sales and service in 21 countries. This is a unique opportunity to join a Globally renowned company
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Experience of setting and operating and proving out programmes on CNC Lathes
• Experience of Fanuc controls (offline programming) ESSENTIAL
• Experience on Edge CAM or any CAD Cam environment a BONUS
• Working on one off low batches
• Working in accordance with company H&S Policy and Arrangements, compliance with Quality Standard requirements and general Company Rules.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar capacity within an engineering workshop environment is desirable.
CONTACT CHRIS - 07342 881460
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.