We specialise in maintenance, repair and specialist restoration work. Our premises are equipped with state-of-the-art machinery allowing us to cater to almost any requirement. Services offered include specialist CNC machining, vintage restoration and cylinder & crank grinding refurbishment.
Due to rapid growth we are looking for a CNC Setter Operator Programmer to program and run CNC machines. The candidate needs to be self-motivated and be ready to take on a challenge as a lot of are jobs are one offs which makes the job so varied and rewarding
Being a family run business, we try to get away from the factory felling of a work shop. We are more like a team. A lot of our work is special one off's and we do some small batch work
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Setting and operating XYZ miller and XYZ lathe with siemens control
• Experience working with automotive cranks and cylinder heads (Grinding experience a bonus)
• Experience with a horizontal borer a bonus
• Good Toolroom background experience
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience
• CNC Programming: 1-year experience ESSENTIAL
• Milling Turning experience ESSENTIAL
• Experience on XYZ lathe with Siemens control ESSENTIAL
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.