This well-established precision engineering company in the west Midlands are currently experiencing rapid growth are looking for a CNC Sliding Head Lathe Programmer / Setter - to join the small friendly professional team
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Mechanical Setup of CNC Machines (Sliding Head Lathes Mostly)
• Creating programs for new parts using a G Code based programming wizard.
• Making the first off part and monitor part quality throughout production runs.
• Develop the manufacturing process for new parts and create the production control document.
• Preparation of tooling and management of the tooling inventory.
• Experience with Sliding Head machines is PREFERABLE.
• The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on a fast-paced fun environment with a wide variety of technical challenges.
CNC Programming: 2 years (Preferred)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.