Workforce are recruiting for an experienced Guilotine machinist to work for a prestigious client of our in the West Bromwich area. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to gain long term work in a recognised national company. Working rotating day shifts, you will be working between 06:00 - 14:00 one week and 14:00 - 22:00 the next.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience setting a range of cutting and guilotine Machines, pay rates can be upgraded if the candidate has experience on brake presses or can weld for example.
• Ability to use other shop floor machinery is advantageous.
• Must have experience working with a range of materials including Mild and Stainless Steel and Aluminium products.
• Knowledge and experience of tooling to ensure correct tools are used for each job.
• Ability to improve processes and be able to reduce scrappage.
• A Counterbalance forklift licence would be advantageous.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1