Our client is an established specialist manufacturer of special fasteners and hot forged bolting. Possessing many years of specialist knowledge and manufacturing expertise, with a fully equipped manufacturing facility. Their portfolio includes an extensive range of special fasteners including nuts, bolts, socket products, studbolts and washers.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Set & Operate Fanuc Controlled CNC Machines
• Part programming (Fanuc) where required
• Working with a range of exotic materials to machine highly critical fasteners
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous experience working within the fasteners industry (Essential)
• Experience of setting & operating Fanuc controlled CNC Machines (Essential)
• Previous programming experience would be advantageous however not essential- If you are in the early stages of learning to programme this would also be hugely beneficial
• Fanuc/Siemens part programming/programming experience is highly advantageous
What is on offer
• The opportunity to work for an established privately-owned manufacturing company who have a fantastic industry reputation
• A range of shifts available including days (8am-4:30pm), Early shift (6am-2pm) or Late shift (2pm-11pm) with a competitive shift allowance and overtime available
• Progression opportunities for programmers with limited experience to advance their programming skills
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.