Job title: Certification Engineer
Hours: Mon - Thursday 7.30am - 4.30pm
Friday 7.30am - 1.30 pm
I am recruiting for a client who are a global leading supplier of manufacturer of high performance fasteners, sealing, precision engineered components. They are currently looking to recruit for a Certification Engineer, As the Certification Engineer you will be responsible for checking incoming material certification in accordance with national/international standards and specifications.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Checking incoming material certification in accordance to national / international standards & specifications.
• Ensuring the supplier certificates conform to the purchase order requirements.
• Producing 3.1 certification using the test cert dashboard to customer specific requirements and emailing to customers upon completion.
• Forward planning of customer certification builds
• Liaising with 3rd party inspectors to complete document packs to customer specific requirements.
• Interacting with other internal departments such as technical, commercial & sales to address issues that arise.
• Solving and closing customer certification queries either by phone or email.
• Liaising with sales/technical departments, checking material for conformity to customer specific requirements.
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_Working knowledge of MS office - Essential
_Experience of certification in the fasteners industry - Desirable
_Experience in producing 3.2 certification packs for customer/3rd party inspection review - Essential
_A can-do attitude and a good attention to detail - Essential
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.