World class fasteners manufacturers are recruiting CNC Lathe Programmer/Setters - offering a starting salary that reflects your skills and state of the art working facilities with excellent career prospects.
They are currently looking to recruit a CNC Turner Programmer to join the company at this exciting time of growth.
INTERVIEWS BEING HELD IMMEDIATELY.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Must have experience programming CNC Victor Lathes with Fanuc language controls.
• Experience with Victor model and Doosan Lathes with Fanuc controls is beneficial.
• Experience in the production of one-off to 5k batches of fasteners would be advantageous.
• Must be able write programmes from customer drawing/specifications.
• Be willing to set machines in addition to writing the programmes.
• Be able to conduct first off quality inspection where appropriate.
• Be able to ensure that batches are produced at a consistent quality for the duration of the run.
• Immediate starts available.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.