CNC Setter / Operator (WEEKEND SHIFT)
c25,000 per annum + shift allowance c6,000 per annum
• Friday: 1.00pm - 1.30am
• Saturday & Sunday: 12.00pm - 12.30am
My client who is a global manufacturer and supplier of precision engineered components are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Setter / Operator with solid turning experience to join their quality department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company and build on future opportunities within their growing business.
To be considered for the CNC Setter / Operator role you will possess the following:
• Completion of an approved apprenticeship or equivalent (Desirable)
• Turning experience (preferably Puma Doosan experience) (Essential)
• Experience of setting / operating Doosan, Gildemeister or Hwacheon machines (Highly Advantageous)
• Good understanding on how to programme various controls and machines (Essential)
• Proficient in setting / operating across multiple areas in the section (Essential)
• Conversant in the use of Quality instruments and equipment to validate work (Essential)
• Demonstrates good understanding of engineering drawings and can produce to specification (Essential)
Workforce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.