World class fasteners manufacturers are recruiting CNC Lathe Programmer/Setters - offering a starting salary that reflects your skills and state of the art working facilities with excellent career prospects.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Sliding Head Programmer to join the company at this exciting time of growth.
INTERVIEWS BEING HELD IMMEDIATELY.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Conduct 5S, safety, and housekeeping audit every day as per company procedure, recording results on 5S audit record as appropriate. Ensuring compliance to these standards.
• Ensure you are compliant with the filling in of the job traveller paperwork with each job, and any other operational documentation.
• Report data as required for operational monitoring and all aspects of production quality to positively affect the right first-time performance through the department.
• Positively influence accident prevention, productivity/efficiency improvements, achieving specified quality levels and standards.
• Setting and operating five Citizen Sliding Head machines - A32/L32 models
• Producing components to required tolerances and quality standards, right first time
• Finishing components to the highest quality standards
• Identifying and recommending programme amendments to improve efficiency and/or quality
• Making authorised amendments to CNC programmes to meet component design requirements.
• Maintain quality and safety standards by adhering to procedures and regulations.
Following qualities and experience required:
• 3 to 5 years demonstrable experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
• Have extensive experience in a Sliding Head machining environment with knowledge of modern technology and up to date manufacturing techniques.
• Demonstrate appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to accurately identify and document process improvements.
• Possess business systems, IT skills, computer skills.
• Able to manufacture precision components from fully understanding engineering drawings in terms of tolerances, surface finish etc.
• Methodical and focused approach to work.
• Focused on quality with high level of attention to detail.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Very Flexible approach to work.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.