Job title: Hydraulic Fitter
Salary: 26, 500 - 29,000 p.a.
Hours: Mon - Tuesday 7.30am - 16.00 pm
Friday - 7.30am - 13.00 pm
I am recruiting for a client who are a global leading manufacturer of high performance energy absorption equipment. They are currently looking to recruit for a Hydraulic Fitter, as the Hydraulic Fitter you will be responsible for working as part of the systems division testing and assembling hydraulic power units, pipework and manifolds as required.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Reading assembly drawings, circuits and parts list
• Carrying out testing of hydraulic manifold assemblies as required to a written test procedure
• Carrying out testing of hydraulic power assemblies to circuits
• Safe operation of wiring electric motors (prior to testing)
• Carry out testing of hydraulic power units as required to a written test procedure
• To drain down all hydraulic products in order to prepare for dispatch
• Completing relevant documentation prior to delivery
• Carrying out routine service work at customer sites
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_Ability to read hydraulic/engineering drawings - Essential
_Experience in testing hydraulic power units, sub-assemblies, manifolds & pipework - Essential
_Knowledge of hydraulic pipework bending and installations - Essential
_A can-do attitude and a good attention to detail - Essential
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.