Job title: CNC Operator - NIGHTS
Hourly rate: 14.93
Hours: Mon - Tuesday 7.00 pm - 7am
Wednesday 6.00pm - 5.00 am
Thursday 4.00 pm - 8.00pm
I am recruiting for a client who are a global leading manufacturer of high performance energy absorption equipment. They are currently looking to recruit for a CNC Operator (Mill/Turn), As the Operator you will be responsible for operating machine centres and lathes.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
• Operate CNC machines across multiple areas in the department
• Operating a variety of CNC machines such as Doosan, Glidemaster, Hwacheon, Dah Lih & Bridgeports
• Carrying out both milling and turning duties
• Job / route cards shall be populated on a daily basis
• Must be able to work from technical drawings
• Be able to conduct first off quality inspection
• Be able to ensure that batches are produced at a consistent quality for the duration of the run.
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_At least 3 years' experience CNC Operating both milling and turning up to 4 axis - Essential
_Operating Lathes & machining centres - Essential
_A general knowledge of tooling requirements, speeds, feeds etc - Essential
_A can-do attitude and a good attention to detail - Essential
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.