Workforce are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD Technician - offering a starting salary of 25,000 - 30,000 DOE - to work for a bespoke Steel fabrication company based in the Willenhall area. It is important to have knowledge of Steel Fabrication projects.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using 2D and 3D software such as AutoCAD and Solidworks to produce bespoke drawings.
• Break down drawings into individual components to be nested and cut from sheet metal.
• Undertake design and analysis of designs as required.
• Provide customer support when needed.
• Knowledge of Project Estimation would be advantageous.
• Understand alternative materials and production methods, have technical, practical and scientific knowledge.
• To be able to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express creative ideas.
• To be able to produce clear, concise written reports.
• Be comfortable to explain ideas and technical data to colleagues who may not be from a technical function within the business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Use AutoCAD and Solidworks as needed
• Microsoft Office software.
• 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including A*-C: Maths, English and Science
• Knowledge or experience of metal fabrication is ideal.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help. Manu1