Job title: CNC Programmer
Hourly: 14.09 per hour + over time
Hours: Mon - Friday 8am - 4.30pm
Mon - Thursday 14.30am - 10.00 pm
I am recruiting for a client who specialise in offering a complete offering of engineering services into the automotive and aerospace industries. They are currently looking to recruit for a CNC Programmer (machining centres).
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Ability to accurately interpret and work from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
• Must have experience operating and setting CNC Lathes.
• Experience with Delcam Powermill software.
• Experience in working with one off's.
• Must be able to work from technical drawings.
• Be able to conduct first off quality inspection
• Be able to ensure that batches are produced at a consistent quality for the duration of the run.
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
_At least 3 years' experience CNC Programming - Essential
_Setting and operating Milling (3 axis) - Essential
_A general knowledge of tooling requirements, speeds, feeds etc - Essential
_A can-do attitude and a good attention to detail - Essential
WorkForce manufacturing are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work every day across the West Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.