Our client are a precision engineering company. They are seeking a Toolmaker for their busy operations.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Carry out repairs, mods and checking jigs and fixtures (Essential)
* Carry out turning and milling and some grinding duties (Essential)
* Working to very tight tolerances (Essential)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous conventional toolmaking experience (Essential)
* Grinding, turning and milling experience (Essential)
* The ability to work to tight tolerances (Essential)
* Some CMM expertise (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.