Job title:CNC Setter Operator
Salary: Up to 21,840
Hours: 7:30 -4:30 / 1:30 Friday
Well established and growing engineering company in Wolverhampton is looking for a CNC Setter Operator to join their team.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Will be using a variety of CNC machines, lathes and etching machines (or willing to train) to produce high quality parts
• Consistently produce high quality parts, dimensionally and cosmetically, liaising with the Quality Inspectors at all times
• Using measurement equipment
• Maintaining clear and accurate production documentation and data
• Will be expected to work at a fast pace
• Good understanding of technical drawings
• Understanding of various CNC Control Systems (mainly FANUC)
• Good level of physical fitness as role requires long periods of standing, lifting, bending etc.
• An eye for detail
• Must have a positive way of thinking, be willing to train and help push the business forward
• Customer Focus
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.