Job title:Quality Inspector
Salary: 8.67 phr
Hours/Shift:Monday to Friday - 8.00am - 4.30pm
As part of the quality group you are responsible for conducting all aspects of inspection and ensuring the manufacturing department is supported in its daily quality requirements.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• To conduct 1st off inspection in the manufacturing department.
• To conduct patrol inspection of the manufacturing department as required by manufacturing department.
• To conduct final inspection and goods inwards inspection.
• To aid in any sorting or rework operations as required.
• To resolve any inspection issues as they arise.
• Compile I.S.I.R and H.I.R's if required.
• To work according to quality assurance procedures as set out by the Company.
• CNC pass offs.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings.
• To undertake other related duties to meet the needs of the designated Group.
• Reporting regularly to the Chief Inspector.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Read and interpret drawings (Essential)
• Knowledge of Route cards (Essential)
• Use of measuring Equipment - shadowgraph, height gauge (Essential)
• Knowledge of specifications (Advantageous)
• Hardness testing (Advantageous)
• Calibration (Advantageous)
• Internal Audits (Advantageous)
• ISO 9001 2008 Standard (Advantageous)
• ISIR (Essential)
• Problem Solving Techniques (Essential)
• Computer Literacy (Essential)
• First Inspection (Essential)
• Patrol Inspection (Essential)